From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:09:20 -0500
Hey There Wolfie,

It was a real pleasure reading your post.  Sometimes the list is so.....
sad with all of the sick, dying, abused and hurt.  Sometimes the list is
frustrating cause everyone is fighting with each other instead of banding
together for the good of all of our little ones.  The ones we have and the
ones we havent rescued yet.  I am really happy the shelter was such a
positive experience for you, your son and Rocky.  Thank you for making my
day!!

Dooks and Blessings,

Karen, Jubilee, Rinkydink, Big Fun and Sterling