From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 15:01:41 +0000
Went to the Garden State Plaza Giga-Mall in Bergen County, N.J.  and saw
something new.  A cart where you can have pets pictures steam-rolled (that's
what it looked like!) onto a t-shirt.  They had many different pets,
including a ferret.  Many breeds of cats and dogs, but only one choice of
ferret (sable).  The total cost is $15 & it includes having the ferret's
name imprinted on the shirt, which was decent quality.  SO, my daughter is
now the proud owner of a SYLVIA t-shirt.

Eley

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]
 "I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
      --- Gilda Radner