From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:04:38 -0700
Happy Summer Everyone:

I hope this post finds everyone enjoying summer and finding cool ways
to beat the heat.

Is anyone able to help me access information that was presented by Drs.
Wagner and Finkel at the May 22-23 Vet Symposium in Blackburg, Va.
hosted by the AFA? Both vets have been working with a GnRH vaccine as
a preventative to adrenal disease. I was told by an AFA representative
that materials would be available post conference for purchase for
specific presentations. Of course, with my Ferretsheimers I can't
recall where or from whom I got that information.

Dying to get my hands and mind wrapped around this preventative
vaccine.

Thanks for any help AFA people or conference attendees.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3