From:
"FRITZ, GINA M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 09:51:00 EDT
wouldn't want to see the mink destroyed either.  Maybe a local Zoo will take
it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make my ferrets and my kitten
play nice.  When we first got the kitten he was 6 weeks old, the ferrets
used to beat him up/play & bite hard.  Now he is about 2 months old and all
he wants to do is tackle and bite.  He's biting because he's teething but I
don't want to seperate them too much I want them to get used to each other.

I have been reading all the postings about the ECE disease.  There is a show
coming up in New Jersey in August I would like to attend.  I have never been
to one.  I don't plan on taking my ferrets for many reasons.  But my
question is......(and I have been trying to find this in other postings) but
if *I* come in contact with a ferret who has ECE can I bring it home to my
ferrets?  If that is the case I will not go.

Also, I am a little confused.  A few days ago *Michele* posted something
about Mischief being bored and her parents not letting her get another
ferret.  Then Monday or Tuesday, someone posted that they went to a pet
store and ended up getting 2 kits for someone's birthday and as playmates
for Mischief.  Is this the same person?

Feel free to send an e-mail to me personally.

Gina