From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:12:07 EST
Hi to all
Potto here, Dad's asleep.  I just wanted to tell you what we did.  He
doesn't know it but we put him in jail yesterday.  Oh, thats right some
of you weren't at the show (WarmFuzzy) yesterday.  Snickers, Snoops and I
had the time of our lives.  They had some new games and they had a jail.
When you were sent to jail you got your picture taken and you could also
have your pic taken professionally.  Dad worked really hard but we will
leave him sleep and shotly we'll wake him with breakfast in bed.

I heard dad talking to the committee and they are already talking about
new things of FUN for the June show.  I know dad and the others are doing
the best they can to keep the show running smooth trying not to take sides
or hurt anyone in the process but you know people they just try to find
fault with things now and then and they don't know how to compromise in
bad situations.  Dad keeps telling us to get along also that we should
remember this is not a point show but only a information and fun show.

Snickers, Spoops and I want to tank all who made this show a success and
that includes our brothers and sisters, Judges, vendors and Jailees and
don't forget the Committee.  Well I hear dad sturring so Snickers, Snoops
and I have to finish breakfast to catch dad in bed so Thank You for all
you did to make our day at the show.

Our Love to All

Potto, Snickers,Snoops and Dad Crist

PS We'll try not to make dad worry again but come on June !!!!!
Thank You "Kat"