From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:23:02 -0600
Hi all.  I have another auction going on Ebay and would like for you all
to take a gander if you have the time.  The money earned is going for
Amy's adrenal surgery.  She is a good candidate for the surgery and I want
to get her all taken care of as soon as possible.  My Tourette has it also
but she is not eligible for surgery for various reasons.  My ferrets send
their best to you all and I sincerely hope everyone is doing great.  I
think I am going to start selling stuff on Ebay from now on and put all
the proceeds for my ferrets.  With 14 of them something financial is
always coming up.

Dooks!
Diane and My 14 Ferrets