From:
"Thomas J. Balevre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 18:38:11 -0500
To all of you that responded to the passing of my little fuzzy Snoopers, I
thank each and every one of you.  Your response has been overwhelming, and I
will thank each and everyone of you as soon as I can.  This was my first
time losing a little fuzzy and I Know it will not be my last.  All of you on
the FML have been very good support for my wife and I.  Once again Thank You
One and All...

PS. Also on 2/24/96  God gave us a Little  Angel, What is an Angle ? I'll
tell you in my Thank You..E-Mails..

Thanks,

Tom