From:
andrew_carrie_dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:56:27 -0500
Hello everyone,
A few days ago I noticed that Guiness's tail looked alittle raggy.  At
first I thought it was just shedding, but today I looked again and I can
see skin through her thinning hair.  She usually has the thickest coat out
of all of our furkids but now her coat seems less husky, her tail comared
to the other 3 kids is rat like.  Ths skin underneath seems dry and flaky.
Everything else seems fine though.  She is a very hyper little girl just
over a year old.  She is not sleeping any more than usual, eating as much
as she always has and can still bet up any one her gets in her way.  I had
suspected the beginings of Adrenal but she seems to young for it.  Does
anyone know any other reason for this hair loss?  Should I take her to
the vet asap or keep an eye on her?

Thanks
Carrie