From:
Jennifer Poverchuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:44:10 -0500
Hullo fellow fert lovers!  It's Jen, with an update:

Bandit and Weezer have successfully been booked on a flight to Texas for
PostXmas and New Years... It seems that there are few problems that I will
be facing as long as I have the vet look at them shortly before we leave....
and I have an appropriate (sp??) travel cage/bag/carry on....for them.

I am not sure if I should post the name of the airline that allowed (VERY
NICELY...and VERY politely..)my ferts to fly..but if <BIG> thinks it's
ok....he can leave it as he sees fit.  Delta....which wasn't that much more
expensive than my usual carrier, had absolutely no problems with me flying
them in the cabin with me.  They charge sixty bucks each way....but that was
for both.  They said that they can go 2 for 1 because they are so small...
hehehe...they haven't seen my BigBoy Bandit...*grin* The person I spoke with
was very nice....(never once referring to my beloved babies as VERMIN...like
that other nasty airline who is BASED out of Dallas/FT.  Worth..and was
really very pleasant overall.....)

Anyway, I guess I have a question that has come out of this after all...Does
anyone know where (around Boston./New England) I can get one of those carry
on carriers that fit under an airline seat???  I am having such a hard time
finding one.

Well....best wishes to all ferts and fert lovers...prayers and kisses for
those who need to get better, and many DOOKS! to all...

Jen and
her 2 best buds
Bandit and Weezer