Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:23:27 EDT
Hello Everyone,

I am writing to let you all know that I have lost my Tabitha.  She
crossed over the Bridge Saturday night at 9:47 pm.  Between my mother
and myself we held her all day .  She has been going down hill since her
sister and cage mate Samantha died 2 months ago.  Tabitha has not been
eating in her cage since and so I have been keeping her and my other
furkid out more.  A few days ago Tabitha started having trouble with her
back legs, they just did not want to work right, so I thought it was
getting close to her time to go as well.  Tabitha had just turned 8 years
old last month and she was slowing down quite a bit.  The night before
she died she just got very weak and I was not expecting to see her in
the morning to be honest.  But she woke me up Saturday morning flopping
around on the bottom of her cage, so I picked her up and held her
thinking it won't be long now.  I was wrong, she held on all day.....
finally about a half hour before she was finally ready she started having
a lot of trouble breathing.  She was breathing with her mouth open and
more labored then before.  I just sat there and held her in my arms and
cried and talked to her.  Telling her how much I loved her and that it's
ok That Samantha and PePe' are waiting for her.  She looked up at me then
bowed her head and took her last breath..........I just couldn't believe
she was gone, I just held her and cried and cried.

Now I have only the baby left and she is looking for Tabitha all over
their room.  I don't know what I'm going to do now, they are the only
things that keep me going.  I just Love my Furbabies more then anything
in this world.

I am not well and my mother has been in and out of the hospital this past
year quite a bit.  Then our computer died and we get it fixed and it
crashed again.  I think if it wasn't for Bad luck we would have NO luck
at all.

Thank you all for listening and for being here for me through my loss of
Samantha.  You are All the Best!!!!!

Trish and Momma's Monkey