From:
Richard and Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 19:45:23 -0400
Earlier this week, I posted about my friend's Path Valley kit whom they
thought might have ECE.  A lot of people sent me a lot of good information
which I forwarded.  I heard from my friend today and here's what she said.

Thanks for all the info...Sugar has been to the Vet 2X's this week...she is
fine, and so has the other little girl ferret...she is also fine.  We found
out the problem, the kids were feeding them Snausages (sp) you know the
doggie treat made out of play-dough stuff and red food coloring.  But the
seedie stuff still crops up after hard play, no quite as frequently though.
David really was concerned about Path Valley...and yes they did say..." you
can't feed ferrets seeds", after I informed them about 'seedy' poops.  Kind
of funny huh!?  Just thought everyone would get a kick out of it and like to
hear about a happy ending.  Katharine