From:
Anjanette Nuzzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:21:53 +0000
Now, I know this is probably a subject that has been hacked to death on
this list, but I just have to bring it up.  With three new ferrets in my
house it is utterly impossible to keep an eye on all four to make sure
they all go to the bathroom where their supposed to.  I try waiting until
I see them go in their cage but I'll be sitting there for 15 minutes and
they'll just look at me.  Then when I finally do let them out they walk
over to the side of their cage and go right next to their cage on the
carpet!!  Can anyone please give me some suggestions on what I can do
to get them all to go in their cage????

Anjie
The Fuzzy Fellowship: Torque, Logan, Cami and Tobin
The Doggy Duo: Cailee and Charlie
The Kitty Opposites: Wolfie and Mini
Waiting at the bridge: Itty-bitty