Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:30:07 -0600
Tara wrote:
>You could have her ask what food is really desired...(this will also help
>to tell us a bit about her authenticity.If she pops up with sugar pops &
>chocolate sauce we will know she is phoney)

Well ... if a psychic asked our Wilbur, he'd definitely pick sugar pops &
chocolate sauce over more nutritious fare.  Don't know where he got his
cravings as we got him from a shelter as a 1 year old, but this is one
ferret who'll go to great lengths to try and snag a sweet.  A couple weeks
ago I waylaid him as he was heading for the closet with a raspberry-filled
scone that was bigger than he is.  He managed to get up on the table, snag
the scone, get down from the table and halfway down the hall in the time
it took me to scoop coffee into the coffee maker!

Perhaps the question needs to be what food(s) are optimum for good ferret
health?  ;-)

But then that's presuming ferrets can't lie.

-Lo