Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:39:14 -0500
Today, while I was at work, my husband did a really great thing, he took
the great big ferret cage outside and scrubed and cleaned and all of that
good stuff.  He also let one of the ferrets out.  When he got home four
hours later, there was Bartelby, sitting on the front porch.  laying
actually, looking bored with the whole experience!  Aside from one flea,
he was perfect.  I still cannot believe he didn't go anywheere, my house
is surrounded by woods and very near a lake, you would think he would have
wanted to explore?  Any how, just wanted to share my happy ending, so many
arn't.

Susan and ferrets, Sabina, Nina, Bartelby, Monet, R.C. and Smoo