From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:25:42 GMT
Well, it seems with just a little more grinding, I may be able to convince
my hubby that Chimi and Pepe would have fun camping.  We are heading out to
enjoy some cold nights and lovely weather in the mountains.  The ferrets
will be fine if they have a sleep sack to warm up in right??  We'll be in a
tent and I figure we can leave the ferrets in a cage in the car for the
nights...(keep the dew off of them)

I was also wondering, do ferrets just go to sleep when they are tired -
even in an exciting situation such as camping?  for instance, if I have a
carry sack, will they sleep in it if they are tired, and we are hiking???
I have harnesses/leashes to let them walk...

thanks,
stephanie, Chimi & Pepe (who are looking forward to S'mores)