From:
Gerry Seda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:54:55 -0400
had all 7 ferrets.  It took my youngest, Hopkin, about 3.5 seconds of
studying and gauging the height, wind velocity, etc. before she made an
attempt to escape!  She made it out on the first try!  The other 6 were
sitting there intently watching her and one by one they tried it and one
by one they also escaped.  Little BJ was the only one who could not seem
to get the hang of getting out...he looked at me with this totally
woebegone look ("Mom?  Why can't I get out??") His little buns made him
abit bottom heavy, that's why!  I ended up giving the Great Wall to
someone I knew with a small dog...no news as to whether the dog escaped
too!

Gerry, Hopkin and Sweetpea
At the bridge: BJ, Cody, Bingo (cat), Mr Snickers, Puffin and Punkin.