From:
"Ron P. Konstantin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 05:11:29 -0500
Recently I had a really wild night.  My house was struck by lightning, and
my webtv(I dont have a computer) and several other types of electronic
equip were fried.  I had to bu a new webtv and it would not let me enter
my old e-mail [log in to unmask]  anyway i run REN's ferret rescue here n
abilene texas.  I had several irons in the fire, so if you have beentrying
to reach me, this is my new e-mal address.  on a sadder note, my first
ferret died the same night.  Since he was also my teenage sisters pet, I
let her keep him at her house.  He was a hob that was not descented.  He
aparently just died of old age in his sleep.  I loved and will miss him.
We figured his age to be 14 years and 43 days(plus or minus a day or too).
This is no missprint.  I wonder if anybody has heard of an older ferret.
Let me know if you have.

                          DOOKS!
REN(ME), SLINKY, RIKKI, & LONG-SHORT- SALLY