From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 20:33:46 CDT
 HOWDY YALL!

While in AOL chat the other day I mentioned something about Modern Ferret
and how I should subsrcibe... well someone (Mrs Duck?) said that they are
running a special...something like 20$ for a year?  Now thats affordable to
me..  I dont know why I havent subscribed yet... I have read Ferrets USA
cover to cover a dozen times.  So if anyone knows could you please mail me
and let me know?  THANKS

I have been mailing the nice lady who is opening a ferret shelter around
here.  She said I am #1 on her list when she gets some to be adopted!!
YEA!!  I am so excited

I saw someone mention something today about bringing diseases home to there
fuzzies..  I would really like to know more too... Cause with me working at
several vets and the local pound and SPCA... I guess I am exposed to alot!
Should I be worried?  and are there any special precautions I can make????

Thanks for all the help!

  Austin &
     CJ: I am NOT fat! The vet said a 3 pound girl is just very normal!
Now leave me alone!
    Tippi : HA HA fatty fatty can't get in the tube! ha ah... I aint
even a pound soaking vet!
   RAZZ: Will yall girls PLEASE stop fighting about weight! u got to RUN
like me!
            vvvrrroooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm