From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:06:26 -0500
I am in a predicament......I may have to move out of my home on the last
day of the month...won't know until this Mon...nice, eh?  Well, I live in
Richmond VA.  I don't have anywhere for us to move yet.  Hopefully the
kids and I will find SOMETHING, but I know that it is next to impossible to
bring along 3 cats, 2 lg dogs and 4 fuzzbrats.  I am wondering if anyone in
the VA area would be willing to keep my fuzzbrats temporarily.....I would
pay for all expenses incurred such as food, medical, etc.  I am just afraid
they will be caged (NOT used to that!) and be sad if housed in a big
shelter.  Or worse, with me and COLD!  So would anyone in VA be willing to
take them (I have 4) or at least 2 for a while?  Hopefully I won't have to
do this.......but I am getting scared, folks!  Also need the cats and dogs
to have a home if I cannot find anything.  I will be online until the
move.... which could be days if things don't work out.  I have a med sized
3-level cage....seldom used!

Thanks!
Ryan