Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:11:03 -0400
>We are owned by two very mischievous ferrets who's favorite game is to
>unattach and dump the litter pans.  I have tried C-clamps, sticky back
>wire holders (like the ones Marshalls packages), binder clips.  Nothing
>has slowed these two inventive talented fur-babies down.

I had my husband drill small holes in the rim of the rectangular litterbox
and I use small bungee cords to attach them to the cage.  At first, I had to
use three .... one in each corner where it touches the cage, but now they
leaven them alone enough I just use two on the back.  I just put the little
metal hook through the hole, pull it tight, and hook the other end on a cage
bar.

I've tried many different things, but this one seems to work the best. I've
even gotten it to work for triangular corner pans.

--Barb--