From:
Lori Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 04:39:01 -0600
Hi Everyone!

I was amazed at the many responces I got from my very first post here.  I
Thank you all.  I am a little more relaxed knowing Zoe is going to adjust
fine.  Heck for all I know she already has.  Plans are still open, but we
are planing on moving.  I am joining the Army, and My soon to be husband
will be back in New Jersey with the kids.  (we are in Mississippi now, orig
from New Jersey).

We were both going to join and go thru it together, but i WILL NOT give up
my kids.  Anyway I will be sure if this happens to walk with Zoe around her
new room, and show her where everything is so she can get to know the new
area.  I am so glad there is a place We can go if we have any questions.  I
will have to get a new vet here to deal with Zoe because the vet I have for
my kitten "WILL NOT" deal with ferrets.  And he doesnt know of any that
will, (isnt that nice).  On a good note, My friend in new jersey jusy
became a ferret owner yesterday.  She got a baby boy, I dont know his name
or anything yet.  But I am glad there is another ferret lover to join us.
Thank you again to everyone who responded to my question..  and ZOE thanks
you!

Lori