Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 13:28:04 -0500
Hello,
I need some info on the ferret vaccinations as I need to take the furries
to get them soon.  I have read so many different things ... I read in one
post the vet should give them injectible benadryl and then in another that
someone used (storebought??) benadryl at home(orally).Also,which is better-
FERVAC or Galaxy-D?  The vet office said they would order galaxy-d if I
preffered.

And I'm wondering what happens if they do react.  I know to stay at the vet
for 1hour after- although I live 5 blocks (about 2 minutes-tops) from the
vet office.  Also what kind of rabies vac.  should be given.

Snow has a lump growing on his tail tip (sort of to the side) and I would
like to here from anyone who has dealt with this so I can be more informed
when I go to my vet.  It has become slightly larger since I noticed it 2
weeks ago.

Also I cannot find Totally Ferret Food in my area- how can I get some?

Thanks...

Micaela
Bones (the veteran)
Snow ("lets see if I can dig a hole to China through the carpet"...)
Cleo "(tag your it!")