From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 18:12:24 -0400
Vikki wrote:
>I just thought I'd share the bad news about Snowball.  We found him dead
>early this morning.  It is a mystery to us what happened.  He'd been a
>little sluggish the past few days, but showed no other signs of being
>sick.  He was eating when I checked on all the ferrets lastnight.  When I
>went into the ferret room this morning, he was laying in his hammock, and
>his brother Marshmallow was pacing back and forth...

I am so sorry to learn of snowball's passing - esp. considering I bred and
raised this boy and his brother.  I am heartbroken.  I was wondering if you
will be having any tests done - ie a neocropsy esp.  I would be interested
in finding the cause as I hope it was not genetic.  His line has always
been very hearty, healthy, and very long lived.

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms