Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:31:56 -0400
I want to again thank those who have helped me again acquire the FPB!!
I'm ever so grateful.

I'm still kicking and screaming at the loss of my disk.  I did take it
to the techies to recover data on the disk...I did get most of the disk
recovered, all my ferret photos, gifs, Word Documents, (Harley's complete
Story)... etc...the only thing that it wouldn't recover (which is
strange)....were any text files...absolutely none of them....(I figure
they would be the first to pop up)......and there were a lot of them.
I've been just sick about this since this all happened :(

7 years worth of FML Heartfelt posts from friends, some were posted on
the FML and some where more personal emails.  Poetry... I had oodles of
poetry, written by many FML'ers.... Sandy Repper, Sam in Aussie Land, Bob
C's Daffys, lots of Haiku...(most of which is in the FPB)...lots of free
style poetry...from many many people.  I would give my right arm to have
it all back.

If you are a fanatic like me and have gathered poetry/author and saved
it, can I make an off the wall request that you send it my way, I will
build this disk back piece by piece if it takes another 7 years.

Thanks so much :)

Jadesun
Amber-Lynn, my Turkey Bone with the Chicken Legs
Nikki Taur, my White Tiger
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun