From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 14:42:47 -0600
Does anyone else have a ferret that smiles frequently?  Each evening when I
get home Doc gets on our bed, lays flat out on his back and adoringly look
up at me.  This is his signal for me to gently rub his belly and chest, from
top to bottom.  Of course I oblige.  As I caress his silky soft coat and
gently but vigorously rub his belly (that's what he likes) he smiles up at
me.  He'll slit his shiny little eyes in bliss and his mouth opens to what
can only be interpreted as a smile.  Last night for the first time, one of
the others joined him.  They weren't as pleased with the process though.
Geesh, peer pressure is tough!  :-)

Hugs to all. tle