From:
TonyClarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:55:08 -0000
The correct implant (suprelorin 4.7mg. implant for dogs) is also
manufactured in Europe and is available through agents in Europe.
This is the implant that both of my ferrets recieved The agents in
Europe are based in Spain but have offices in most countries.

The address on the implant documentation I have is:-

Virbac SA 1ere avenue 2065 m L.I.D.
06516
Carros
France

Maybe enquiries there may get you the correct implant. It is not out
of stock to my knowledge.

Tony (not a vet), Sugar and Suki.
In memory of Sally and Sue.