From:
Babar Lindelund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 13:15:05 -0500
I have noticed that a lot of ferret owners seem to let their ferrets have
free roam.  The best I could do is devote one room to them.  Ferret proofing
isn't my problem it's the fact that they don't seem to want to use the
litter pans when they are out.  Even in the room where they do roam they
forget to use their pans.  I have pans in every corner of the room but they
seem to just go wherever they are at the particular time.  While they are in
their cage they have absolutely no problem using their pans.  I use the same
type of pans and litter in their room as is in their cage.  I would really
love to give them more freedom!  I would appreciate as much help as I can
get for this matter.  Feel free to e-mail me directly if you have extensive
advice you could offer!!