From:
Amanda Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 20:02:26 MST
I have been a lurker here for awhile and this list has been very helpful.
Thank you all.  But now I need some help about something I haven't seen
posted here.  My sweet little Auskie has just had her left adrenal gland
out.  She is 3yr, from Marshall Farms, sable, and sweet as can be.  Surgery
went very well and I pick her up from the hospital tomorrow (Tuesday).  My
question is, is there anything special I should do??  I'm sure my vet will
send me home with instructions BUT I would really like to hear from those of
you who have been through this before as this is my first adrenal diseased
ferret.  I plan to keep her secluded for awhile so I can keep a close eye on
her, I'm also considering Duck Soup for the first few days.  Am I missing
anything??  Please respond ASAP as she comes home tomorrow.

Thank you all in advance, your help is GREATLY appreciated!!

kisses for the fuzzies,
amanda