From:
Kym Zorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 02:57:30 -0500
All right, now I'm REALLY curious !

A request to the entire list :
Please tell who you are, where you're from, and how you found the FML.  I
know we all come from different states, let alone countries, so if you are
in a ferret - free zone, please DO NOT include your real name , etc.  Feel
free to send from an anonymous address.... can't be too careful.

To make BIG's life easier , please keep your post very, very short - i.e.
 ... " Hi, I'm Kym , have eleven ferrets, live in Kentucky, found the FML
while looking for ferrets on the web.  "

So, I started, who's next ?

Great warm holiday greetings and best to all,

Kym Zorn and the Eleven Pampered Pashas.

[Moderator's note: Fine to do that -- makes the list friendly.  BUT, I may
collect them as they come in and just post a few a day, depending how large
the list otherwise is.  BIG]