From:
Gail O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:30:14 -0400
I like to snuggle my baby fuzzies against my shoulder for a second or two,
just to love them.  Last night, Pearl climbed up on top of my shoulder,
batted my earrings for a bit, then climbed around the back of my shoulders
to explore (I bent forward so she wouldn't fall).  She climbed on top of my
head, snuffling around!  I had to be careful not to shake her off with my
giggles.  Then she started digging through my hair, scratching my scalp!  It
was too funny!  I let my other baby fuzzy Rascal climb up also - he had a
great time exploring and snuffling through my hair also.  It is a very
strange sensation - and totally hilarious!  Give it a try!  Has anyone
taught their fuzzy to sit on their shoulder?  How did you do it?

Mama Gail

human son 'Uncle Greg' - 10 yrs
Rascal (squirmy rascal) - 6 weeks
Pearl (pearly girlie) - 6 weeks