From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:28:17 -0700
I was reading Raginas post today about her ferret and insulinoma.  My boy
Taz will at times act like he is trying to vomit.  A little background on
him, This is his either 3 or 4 home.  He will be in this house till the
day he dies.  He is about 3-4 years old.  When I first got him he stressed
very badly, stopped eating, lost so much weight.  I force fed him Bob C's
chicken Gravy, and he is now a healthy 2.5 lb guy.  Any way back to what he
does.  There have been a few times he has made the vomiting motions, some
days he is so active, I can't keep up with him, other days he gets out of
the cage and finds someplace to sleep, I haven't seen the glassy eyed stare
yet, but when they are out they do have free run of the entire house.

Does this sound like the beginning of insulinoma to any of you?  Please let
me know what you think.  If it is, I want to get him in to see his Dr. as
soon as possible.

Thank you all so much for all of your great advise.  All the sick and dying
fuzzies are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

June and the fabulous furry five