From:
Cynthia ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:28:06 -0400
Vote for Ham and Cheese!!!!

http://gapc-vote.com/?c=multi&p=379611

Momma took our picture when we were cleaning de soup off de brudders
chin. Gotta look good for those girlie ferts, you know. Den she wants
to put us in dis competition. We thinks...Okayyyyy Why dint ya take a
picture of the Ham & Cheese on a roll incident? Or the flying
squirrels? or the fuzzy ambush? but I guess we were not close enough
to get the camera in time so dis is it.......do ya like it?

Ham and Cheese
From the Slightly Used Ferret Gang
wif Momma Cindy typing.
Our finners aren't long enuf!