From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:51:22 +1000
Hi Everybody,

I thought I had better write in and make myself clear because judging by
a couple of the reply e-mails I got I didn't explain myself probably.

Last post "...........but I was curious as to whether people do ship
ferrets overseas??"

I don't want to get a ferret shipped overseas.  It wouldn't be nice for
them.  The subject came up when we were talking about getting a new
ferret and I was wondering whether it even happened.  I thought I had
explained myself in the last post, but I mustn't have.

All of our pets and the ones I have had as a child have come from the
RSPCA or Dog Pound (except the horses and Ollie, but I did check the
RSPCA first - they have never had a ferret).  I will continue to get my
pets from the these places if possible.

Thanks for listening,
Danni