From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 05:38:33 -0500
Mum is NOT paying any attention to ME!! She is sooo busy she is here,
there and every where in the house, store, and spare room, there are
boxes all over the place that she keeps telling us we can not get into!
She says she is leaving us tomorrow, Wednesday in the later afternoon,
she is not sure she is going to have internet access so if you do not
hear from her that is why!

I am going to sneak into one of her bags and go with her so I can
report in the news what went on at the International Ferret Congress
Symposium! If you want to know more about what she is doing there go
here to see

http://www.ferretcongress.org/

Possum Senior Reporter

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video