From:
Katherine Kuckens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 21:17:09 -0500
Yes!  I have a suggestion for your research paper on the ferret brain as
compared to the brains of other animals.  You should compare the brain
function and intelligence of the ferret with the brain function and
intelligence of people who work for California Fish and Game.  I bet you'll
be able to hypotheisze that ferrets are smarter and have bigger brains, and
you'll be able to prove it, too.  Good luck!

Kat

P.S. Chip's yukky growth was a mast cell tumor - cancerous, but the vet says
he got it all and it's not likely to grow back.  Is this true?