From:
Laurie Hanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 08:23:42 -0600
Thanks for the tip on buying Wood Stove Pellets, you were RIGHT!!!!

I purchased 7 lbs of Feline Pine from Target for $4.00 on one day and since
I used a lot of it up right away....I went to a Fireplace/Stove business
(all the "home improvement stores didn't have the wood pellets yet) and
purchased a bag of the wood pellets.

WOW, at the Fireplace/Stove business, they had a 40 lb.  bag of wood
pellets for only $4.00!!  What a deal!

Thanks,

I also purchased 50 lbs of rice to create a digging/play area for Ashley
and Fatboy.  They aren't that interested, any suggestions?

Laurie in Colorado
(Owned by Fatboy and Ashley)