From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:28:23 -0600
Just have to comment about bandanas.
I bought two of them for Lucy & Greta.  After I put them on (so cute!)
Greta managed to get hers off in a couple of seconds, but Lucy was having
trouble gettting out of hers.  (She's bigger and the bandana was a bit more
snug).  Greta went over to Lucy and started to help her by pulling the
bandana off her head.  It took a few tries but she finally got it off of
her.  I thought that was SO funny that she helped her sister get hers off,
too.

Also want to mention to any cookie monsters out there, that I found COOKIES
at the Ferret Aid Society Online Auction!  Yum!

Barb and the ever-lovin' fuzzies;
Lucy  (No more bandanas! Bring on the cookies!)
Greta  (I had to help Lucy, she has a big head!)