From:
Supportourshelters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:43:01 -0800
Hey, Everyone!!!

We had to make a change in our payment options for the end of the SOS
Christmas Raffle. We are only accepting checks from now till the end
of the raffle on November 29th...

Please Snail mail checks payable to Support Our Shelters to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o kat hammond
821 - 25th St
Cairo, IL 62914

I WILL HOLD ALL CHECKS UNTIL THE RAFFLE IS OVER...so please mail them
RIGHT AWAY so we can still end the raffle on time....THANK YOU!!!

AS SOON AS YOU MAIL YOUR CHECK, BE SURE TO email me at
[log in to unmask] and tell me how many tickets you want to place on
which prizes! This is the ONLY way we will know what tickets you want.

If you are uncomfortable mailing a personal check...please feel free
to get a money order...that is a great alternative and personal
information remains private.

We have 15 great prize packages offered...if you haven't bought your
tickets yet...please get going!!!!!! Many of the packages will make
great Christmas gifts or Giving Tree gifts...or even a wonderful gift
for yourself !!!!

Come on now...you know you want to!!!!

SOSkat
supportourshelters.org