From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 06:30:58 -0800
Hi Everyone:

I have been contacted by a military family who have two ferrets. They
are leaving NY in a few months as hubby leaves his 5 year hitch with
the military. They have two ferrets they would like to find homes
for. The ferrets need to go together with all their toys, cage and
accouterments, no charge. The ferrets are about two years old, one
female, one male. I have seen a pic of each, but unfortunately my
computer did not save them as I thought it had (like the way it is the
computer's fault?) One is a sable and one is a sliver or panda mitt -
not positive from the pic. The biggest reason for giving them up is the
expense. Since they do not know how long it will take to secure a job
once they move south and one or both are also going to school they are
concerned they may not have funds if anyone becomes ill. As younger
ferrets, the ferrants are also concerned about the ferrets not getting
enough play time. Apparently these two can kick up quite a storm - or
do not have an appropriate ferret play area to fulfill and satisfy all
their little fuzzie needs. I have been told they have had some shots
and are in good health. I believe these two kiddos were purchased from
a pet store. I' m in the Rochester, NY area, the ferrets are north of
me. If anyone is interested they should contact me and we can
coordinate a meeting with the ferrets.

Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3