Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:37:16 -0700
Hello everyone... things have been gotten away from me... Busy with the
shelter, working and moving! Too much to do and just not enough time or
money!

I have put some ferret charms up on ebay in the hopes to raise money
for our shelters vet bill. We currently have 7 permanent shelter
ferrets and 4 of them have cancers --from Adrenal, Insulinoma and also
lymphoma... We are not taking ferrets into the shelter (unless there is
an emergency which there normally is) so we are not getting any fees
from adoptions...

Take a look at the charms... and buy one... would make great Christmas
gifts for other ferret lovers -- or even for shelter operator at
Thanksgiving J

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110155688523

Thanks!

Joanne Ruffner Ferret Corner Shelter