From:
Jennifer Rasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:29:00 -0700
 From: "Motor City Ferrets"
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Subject: please post to the FML
 Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:40:35 -0400

Hey Jen. Would you post the following update to my last message regarding
Michigan ferrets in need of homes? THX!

Update on Michigan ferrets in need of homes:

White Lake
Owner: Renee Henson
Phone: 248.887.8268
UPDATE to owner provided information: Now Renee wants to surrender all 9
ferrets she currently has (originally she wanted to surrender 7).  All
eight boys live together, then there's a single female.  Owner reports
all are eating Totally Ferret, none are biters or have behavioral
problems, no health issues.  None are up to date on vaccinations.  When
Renee first called she said she would keep Sam and Tressa, I thought she
said because they were older and had health issues, but today she stated
that everyone is in good health.  Tressa is a bonafide single; Renee has
tried other friends with no success.  Renee is threatning to take the
ferrets to the Humane Society, no matter if any will be put down or not.
We get ferrets from the MHS, but of course only if we have room.  If MHS
calls and we can't take the ferrets they have or refer them onto someone
else to take them right away, there is a good chance the ferrets will be
destroyed.

Boots & Bogey: have lived together their entire life, 5+ years old
Larry, Moe & Curly: 4-5 years old, have been together forever
Scuttles: 4 years old
Basil: 3-4 years old
Sam: Male, 5-7 years old
Tressa: Female, SINGLE, deaf, 6 years old.

Allen Park
Owner: Debbie Boyd
These ferrets are all set. Four went to a home and Debbie is keeping the
other 3. :)

If you can find room in your business for a ferret or two, please give
Renee a call.  Remember she gave us the groupings, but since all 8 boys
live together I would consider them social and they should be able to go
one by one as long as the new home has friendly ferrets afoot they can
pal around with.  Thank you!

Nanci
Motor City Ferrets
http://www.motorcityferrets.org