From:
Katrina Ramsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 02:09:17 +0000
Hi All,
I am resending this post to make sure everyone has a chance to see it before
Monday.  Thanks.  KR

Please note: we are also having a candlelight vigil in memory of Kodo Sunday
June 15th from 9:30-10:30 PM at the State Capitol in Lansing.

** KODO RALLY on MONDAY**

When: MONDAY June 16th, 10 AM-3PM
Where: Lansing State Capitol Building

KODO'S DEATH WILL NOT BE IN VAIN!
WE CAN'T STOP NOW!!!!!!

We are having a rally in memory of Kodo.  We also want to let our
governmental officials know that we are extremely disappointed in their
actions and in their ignorance and let them know how serious we are about
establishing a quarantine period.  Ferrets should have the same rights as
dogs and cats.  Ferrets currently have no rights in Michigan (as well as
many other states), and we aren't going to stop until they DO!

PLEASE COME to the rally Monday if at all possible!  If you know anyone in
the Lansing area that could come, PLEASE call them and tell them we NEED
them!!.

WE NEED BODIES TO MAKE A STATEMENT!!!

If you know you are coming for sure, please call or e-mail us so we know how
many signs to make.

If you are traveling far and need a place to stay Sunday or Monday night,
contact Katrina Ramsell or Debi Arthur.  Our homes are open to any and all
who would come to rally in memory of Kodo and in the name of ferret rights.
Please contact us ahead of time so we know you are coming.

Katrina Ramsell  (517) 887-2030     [log in to unmask]
Debi and Steve Arthur  (517) 484-4024

If you will be in Lansing Sunday come join our sign making party!  It will
be at Debi's and/or Katrina's.

WE NEED SLOGANS, so if you have any ideas, please e-mail them to me at:

We WILL be contacting the MEDIA, so we've got to make this one count!
PLEASE come if you can.  If you can't make it but know someone who might
be able to, PLEASE ask them to come.

THANK YOU      THANK YOU     THANK YOU

Sincerely,
Katrina Ramsell

P.S. Bob and Kitty will be there along with a slew (we hope!) of GLFA
     members.  Please come join the fight in person!

P.P.S. If you have any questions or comments please call or e-mail
us!    Katrina Ramsell (517) 887-2030     [log in to unmask]
         Debi and Steve Arthur (517) 484-4024