From:
"tippsey/^tippsey^" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:52:36 -0400
This is to Joseph and the aggravating Smokey, I don't know if this will
help you or not but I have a basket in my little guy's cage with a blanket
or something soft in material ( what I call a wubbie) in for my guy to
sleep in and he love's it .  I usually cut up old clothes like the leg's
off of jogging suit's , or the arm's of sweat shirt's they are perfect
cause he can craw right in the pant leg or the arm and get comfy, then
after about a week I just throw it away and I don't have to worry about
washing the hair out of his wubbie I just cut a new one !  ( thank goodness
my son is 10 and growing like a weed......LOL )  I too am having a problem
with the hammock mine just chewed his up !  he had it for almost 2 yrs and
loved it , so now I'm in the process of getting him a new one and am hoping
that he like's it.

Good Luck with your fuzzy

Colleen & Slinky
The Hair Dresser From Hell !!!!