From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:20:19 -0700
I just want to say what helped me the most.  Was told God needed the ferret
for some purpose I didn't know.  We had one for three weeks and I cried
more for her then I did any relative I had who died.  In time your tears
will heal and stop.  The memory of the good times will be remembered.  I'm
happy her passing has not stopped us from getting addicted to ferret math.

Debbie