From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 14:04:00 -0400
2 things:

LUPRON: Dr. Lee from Pittsburgh is doing a Lupron study as well.  Thanks to
Barb Carlson, I was able to get my 2 adrenal girls in to see him.  He only
had enough lupron left to give one shot this past saturday so we're heading
back again this upcoming Saturday for the other one.  I've seen some
improvement in Salty so far - not physically, but she's eating like a
horse, something she hasn't done in a while.  I had to feed her twice
yesterday morning (they get fancy feast in the morning - 1 can to 5 ferrets
and 1 cat - for breakfast).  She gobbled most of the 1st can and I had to
break open a second to prevent hostility among the ranks.

LM: Little Man is our oldest boy ferret.  He's about as picky as you can
get.  Only likes raisens and marshmellows and petromalt.  ONLY petromalt.
Not nutrimalt, not hartz, not vaseline.  PETROMALT.  And only these 3
things.  Anything else you offer him, he sniffs it, curls his lips up and
GAGS.  Looks like he's making himself vomit.  Then he runs off and puts his
head under something, like a blanket or mat.  Strange one.  Anywho, my
other ones have taken quite a liking to cream of wheat.  He sniffed it,
gagged, almost threw up, and ran and hid his head under the floor plastic.
He's done this on and off for weeks.  Then today, he licked the spoon.
Proceeded to gag, and rubbed his mouth on everything.  Then he came back
and took more from my finger to the point he didn't gag anymore.  His lip
was still curled up though, but I kept reminding him that it was HIM who
came to me.  I'm not pinning him down force feeding him this stuff.

Boy oh boy...

- Mish

____MICHELLE Z. MATTA____
Desktop Support Consultant