Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 04:39:40 -0400
I don't know Kevin but I do know Jerry and Marsha.  It was their post
asking the whereabouts of their money and carrier that started this thread.

I spoke with Jerry and Marsha this evening and they still haven't received
the money that was supposed to have been sent by the 15th of this month.
They did receive the carrier and that was sent out on the 17th of this
month two days past the deadline that had been imposed.

I do know Jerry and Marsha are kind and loving people and do not lie and do
not go out of their way to cause trouble.  They just want what's rightfully
theirs.

I don't know why they haven't received the money.  Maybe it was lost
in the mail or maybe it was never sent.  Those are only two of several
possibilities.

The only thing I know of Kevin is contained in some of the e-mail that was
sent to Marsha and Jerry.  His verbal abuse, threats and name calling were
quite astounding.  After seeing these communications I don't think Kevin is
an individual I would care to deal with nor would I ever recommend him to
anyone I know.  His people skills in this matter were certainly lacking.

He may have nice ferrets.  He may take excellent care of them.  I will
never know nor will I ever find out.  I saw all of Kevin I wanted to see
via e-mail.

--
Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter

[Moderator's note: I've received several opinions privately, both in
defense of Kevin and otherwise.  The back-and-forth allegations aren't
going to solve anything.  I will give each party one more post to the
FML in a week to sum up their positions and time to call it quits.  Maybe
by then Marsha and Jerry will have received their refund.  And, if not,
that is indicative too.   BIG]