From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 18:12:35 -0500
Anon in London:
Nope - threats of blue needles and turkey farm work crews abound here in
London.  Send me a BRIEF email with address and/or voice at work
([log in to unmask]) and I'll get you my home email and/or voice#.  We can
exchange vet info, and set up an underground ferret railroad!<G> BTW, I
haven't called animal control or city hall, but the petstores and my vet all
say FFZ.  BTW2 - are you available to sit for a week in July?<G>

Megan and Monster.
PS - I will check Friday.  I never use my work acct, so it's not a great
contact method.