From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 23:26:35 -0500
We were totally stunned to get the email from Susann Thiel, with the
final tally from the raffle!! $954.29 for the fuzzies here at Zoo`s
Ferret Sanctuary NFP. OMG!!!

An all time high for Friends Of Ferret Shelters. I`m just blown
away...Thank you SO MUCH!!!

I want to personally thank Tom & Cindy Scheidt, Rose German, Kimberly
Emerson, Susann Thiel for donating such sensational prizes. You are
good people. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much to all who supported us by buying tickets. I wish
you ALL could have won!!! You have done such a good thing for fuzzies
whom some of you have never even met. Do you know how much this will
help them? God bless you!

Besides helping FOFS achieve a record high, besides helping to raise
funds for this sanctuary--you have also helped me to realize we have
a lot more caring friends than I believed possible.

The next time things seem a bit overwhelming, I will take a deep
breath, smile, and remember today. Thank you so much.

Love,
Zoo

[P.S.] I just read my thank you post, and Lisa, I accidentally left
you out!!! (I`m so sorry!)

Thank you for all you did for the raffle for Zoo`s Ferret Sanctuary
too!!!

You are a Godsend!!

Love,
Zoo