From:
Pat Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 22:21:40 -0600
The Edmonton what?!?!

Yes, you read correctly: The Edmonton Ferret Association.  That's our
working title for now.  We haven't made a final decision on the actual name.

Yes, there is finally an organization for those of us addicted to the
fuzzbutts here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  The first meeting was held a
few weeks ago.  The next one is coming up June 22, 1997.  For more
information on the meeting, the club and what we're all about, cruise on
over to:

http://www.worldgate.com/~psmith/efa.html

If for some reason you can't do that, just drop me a note.

Go Kodo!

--
Pat Smith - [log in to unmask]
Visit Bjerknes, Calamity & Bongo at: