Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:08:21 -0300
?

First off ya gotta remember Jade Elaine and Daisy Mai are my first 2
babies.  They are both over 6 years old :o( Both are quite curious and
active :o)  Altho they have slowed down a little, but I suppose that's to
be expected :o(

Both are still showing signs of adrenal :o(  Jade seems to be quickening up
the pace :o(  (Oh God this is gonna hurt) but you know by gosh he still has
spring in his step :o)

Jade has "always" had a "comfort zone" where Daisy is concerned :o)  And
that was a normally a radius of about 12" :o)  Then, well you know the rest
<ggrrr>

Now for the ?:

Lately he and Daisy have been actually "cuddling" and sleeping together :o)
Does this mean something's terribly up?  OR Could this be that I have never
really given them a "true chance" to cuddle together since they both have
always has their own cage?

I owe letters out there :o)  You have been such wonderful people.  Bear
with me and give me 5 :o)  Now that might not be 5 minutes :o)

Hugs to all

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai  ;o)
                               @->->-
    "Taken Forever a Whisper to a Scream"
        http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun